Thursday, November 15, 2007

More results found.

Occasionally during my random web-browsing moments, I come across another website with some posted results for Everybody Votes questions. This time, I found them at a relatively unknown blog on Nintendo Wii news called Wiifit.net. The name of the blog itself seems to have nothing to do with its content, but in the end I'm OK with that. He has a few questions that I don't have archived. You can rest assured that I have them backed up, but rather than stealing his work and posting it up here, I'd just as soon have you go to his site. Questions include:

How do you feel about your name?
Do you read the newspaper every day?
Do aliens exist?
And others...

Click on the "Archive" label if you're interested in a few other questions that I found on someone else's site.

No comments: