Wednesday, October 3, 2007

New Label and Such

I'm still getting used to the fact that Blogger takes what I know to be "tags" and calls them "labels". Anyway, I've made a new label for a phenomena I've found among the EV results. I call them "Upsets" because that's what they are. When the majority of the people (read: >50.0%) predicting get the answer wrong, I will label it as an Upset. This is just another way for you to better search all of the results that have been posted here.

Speaking of things like this, if there is anything that you think might be helpful for searching through this stuff or enhancing the experience (if you will), let me know! Drop me a line! Again, I just find this stuff fascinating and I hope that perhaps at some future point we can start discussing these polls a little in the comments.

No comments: